We are looking for an Automotive Engineer Electric/Electronics (M/F/D) to join our automotive client in Munich.
- Programming of the interfaces of common drive train components
- Developing a complete system architecture based on off-the-shelf components
- Analysis of drivetrain and auxiliaries
- Developing of complete vehicle architecture and controls
- Validation and testing of the entire system
- Documentation and accompanying of the whole software stack for homologation
- Steering cross-functional synergies with different teams and partners
- Provide a credible advice by leveraging cross-functional technical and functional domains
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering / Mechatronic or experience in relevant field
- Experience in developing functionalities and software in the automotive industry
- Experience in Vehicle architectures (CAN-BUS) and transmission systems (LTE/5G/V2X)
- Confident in managing various components and interfaces
- Understanding of industrial norms and standards including functional safety
- Proven knowledge in software development (C/C++/ST)
- Knowledge in vehicle dynamics and kinematics
- Proficient skills in English
- Reliable, structured and independent way of working
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH Team — Recruiting Agency.