For our client, a very innovative company in the automotive industry, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic HR Director (m/f/d) who will be responsible for the headquarters in the greater Munich metropolitan area and the international subsidiaries. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
Zero Emission Mobility is the future. We all know that. But what does that mean for our day-to-day lives? How do we make the switch to sustainable mobility?
It starts with finding people like you!
- Lead the digital transformation of the HR activities across the group
- Responsible for the entire HR department, mainly for Germany, but also for the kick-off and coordination of international subsidiaries.
- Responsible for the recruiting and onboarding process, while meeting hiring goals.
- Establishment and expansion of the employer branding strategy.
- Development of strategies that support overall organizational objectives while ensuring compliance with all relevant employment laws.
- Management of employee relations.
- Responsible for Compensation & Benefits strategy and implementation.
- Responsible for talent development strategy and initiatives, for example succession planning, leadership skills development, mentoring, junior talents development programs
- Lead performance management initiatives such as goal setting/tracking progress, employee engagement surveys, etc.
- Commitment to diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace.
- Be the sparring partner for business leaders for all HR relevant topics and accompany the company growth with day-by day management coaching
- Proven track record of success in leading human resources teams
- At least 5 years of experience as HR Director; experience in the automotive industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge of applicable German labor laws & regulations (knowledge of US labor laws & regulations is an advantage)
- Fluency in German and English is required.
- Bachelor's /Master’s degree in Business Administration / HR Management or equivalent is preferred.
So, if you're interested in joining a forward-thinking company on this exciting journey into Zero Emissions Mobility, don't hesitate to get in touch today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH Team – Recruitment Agency