We are looking for an Enterprise Architect for our client HILTI (SCHWEIZ) AG in Buchs, St. Gallen.
What's the job?
As an Enterprise Architect, you are overlooking the complete architecture and IT portfolio of Hilti’s IT Landscape with its enterprise platforms and large footprint of Cloud solutions. You enable the delivery of business capabilities and technology resources by applying a systematic approach especially to EA governance and organizational enablement. You manage cross-functional relationships with colleagues in IT and digital business to prioritize, plan and execute EA activities as well as facilitate collaboration. You identify and close gaps in architectural knowledge across the organization.
What does the role involve?
You will be part of the Enterprise & IT Architecture team that is globally responsible to manage and further develop our system landscape and architecture practice. Your responsibility is to define and implement suitable EA processes and governance mechanisms. One focus will be on orchestrating the EA community to share knowledge and build up architectural skill across the organization. Additionally, you are consulting senior management on architecture topics and help to shape investment decisions.
Why should you apply?
You strongly believe that Enterprise Architects understand the complexity of both the business capabilities and technology environment and therefore are key to executing on IT strategy in alignment with the organization`s goals. You love to collaborate cross-functionally and to impact a whole organization with your work.
What you need is:
- Master`s degree in Information Systems or similar; PhD preferred
- At least 3 years of experience as an Enterprise Architect, IT architect, IT consultant, or other IT role with strategic or architecture management background
- Multi-year working experience in at least one of the following areas: IT architecture, solution design, project management, product ownership, portfolio management
- Very good understanding of organizational change management, community orchestration, and EA governance; working experience in one or more of these topics is appreciated
- Very good understanding of a corporate business environment with a proven track record in supporting functional areas like Marketing & Sales, Research & Development, Production, Supply Chain Management or Corporate Functions (HR, Finance, Legal, etc.) from an IT perspective
- Very good understanding of Enterprise Platforms (e.g., SAP, Salesforce, Workday) and/or Cloud (IaaS/PaaS)
- Strong conceptional and analytical skills, combined with the ability to collaborate with others to drive results
- Ability to adaptively communicate with IT and business professionals as well as senior management
- Curiosity, creativity, and willingness to embrace new ideas, technologies, and methodologies
- Fluent in English, multi-lingual preferred
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH Team – Recruitment Agency.