For our client, a very innovative company in the automotive industry, we are looking for a Head of Investors Relations & Funding Manager (M/F/D) in the greater Munich Metropolitan Area.
Support our client's CEO and CFO on company positioning when talking to investors, to maximize company credibility and understanding. You will actively lead contacting potential investors and prepare/support roadshows. The primary focus of this position will be proactive fundraising.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support decision-making related to funding, capital structure, and investor relations
- Responsible for proactive fundraising
- Oversee the company's fundraising activities, including managing relationships with banks, private equity firms, venture capitalists, and other potential investors
- Create and execute fundraising plans, including preparing investment proposals and presentations
- Manage the portfolio of worldwide institutional investors and financial analysts
- Expansion of the investor database and continuous active communication with existing and new investors
- Manage expectations of analysts and investors on company results
- Development of a co-investor community for attractive investments
- Define strategy and annual BU presentation to investors and coaches executive committees members
- Contribute to the formulation of company strategy for the investor target with Group Strategy Unit, Corporate Communications, etc., and to its presentation
- Gather stock market insights from top investors and convey it to top management
- Management and control of our client's investments
- Steer the content of the annual and quarterly reports
- Active support of an IPO on NASDAQ
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Finance or a related field
- 5+ years' of experience in investor management in an international company
- „Listed Company“ and Heavy Funding Background – ideally US Capital market experience or Investment Banking background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex financial information to a variety of audiences
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to fundraising and investor relations
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Fluent in Englisch
Your heart beats for innovation and sustainability? Get in touch with us now!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH Team – Recruitment Agency