For our client CIP Mobility GmbH with its brand mocci – made to work we are looking for a System Engineer Urban Mobility for the location Munich:
mocci – The First Smart Pedal Vehicle:
The basis of our actions is a holistic understanding of digitalization, environment, urbanization and human well-being. For us, the mocci Smart Pedal Vehicles (SPV) are the perfect summary of these elements: We combine smart hardware with smart software to create a novel experience that enables safe, fully connected and long-term mobility.
- Responsibility for the technical project management
- Development of the electrical/electronic system concept and system architecture
- Coordination of interfaces for the electric drive system and connectivity solutions
- Assumption of responsibility for components including coordination with development partners and suppliers
- Collaboration in the derivation of requirements in cooperation with product management
- Coordination and monitoring of the development process up to series maturity (internal/external)
- Assurance of system integration by accompanying system and vehicle tests
- Support in the execution of hazard and risk analyses
- Successfully completed studies in the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or a comparable discipline
- Several years of professional experience in the described field of activity
- Sound knowledge of electromechanical drive systems, electrical wiring systems and CAN bus communication
- Confident handling of requirements engineering, architecture representation as well as MATLAB/Simulink
- Independent, structured and systematic way of working as well as enjoyment of teamwork in an innovative environment
- Experience with MBSE (Model-Based Systems Engineering), SysML and Enterprise Architect
- Practical work experience with functional safety concepts
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- An innovative business model in the future market of micromobility
- A dynamic, competent and highly motivated team
- An exciting, varied and challenging job
- Short decision-making processes and independent work
- Possibility to participate in “JobRad”
CIP GROUP, headquartered in Munich, Germany, emerged from a management buy-out of SIEMENS AG in 2004. Founded as an automotive and industrial supplier for goods and products from Asian countries, the company has developed into a dynamic group. Diverse, innovative and international business models & services in the areas of Supply Chain Management, M&A Services & Micro eMobility are the core business today.
In a very dynamic environment of our subsidiary CIP MOBILITY GMBH, we operate in the future industry of eMobility. With a lot of commitment and innovative spirit, the team of CIP is internationally active and together with external partners we have developed an innovative fleet principle for single and multi-lane vehicles for urban load scenarios. Thus, with our mobility concept, we have created the starting point for further innovative business models and new mobility solutions of tomorrow.
If you are looking for a new job in the e-mobility industry or are just curious about what jobs are available in the e-mobility industry, contact us – we will be happy to help you find your dream job!